Thursday, June 14, 2007

Grave

Digging in my back yard the past several yesterdays. How I loathe manual labour. But it is nice to have sunshine touching the skin and fresh air filling the lungs.

The work isn't so arduous, but I don't know quite what to think about the pile of human bones I've found near the rose bushes. Trouble is, I don't recall if I put them there or if it was the work of the previous tenents. That would be an awkward phone call.

Come to think of it, it may be the previous tenents. I'll have to check the books.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Psycho Killer, qu'est que c'est?

jamon said...

I'd be careful what you say. You may be digging a hole for yourself.

Bunny said...

Best just leave them there. Good for the roses.

catmiester said...

why u digging old graves?

Let bygones be bygones.